- Today, we will get the chance to marvel at all the monuments of the Sacred Rock of the Acropolis from up close.
- Next, comes the impressive modern Acropolis Museum, where we will be guided through all its exhibits.
- A surprise treat at the cafeteria of the Museum at the end of the guided tour.
- Now it's time to take a walk together through the historic center and enjoy all the delights of Athens.
- The narrow streets of Plaka, Thissio and Monastiraki await us to explore them.
- At the end of this stroll, a delicious meal and a glass of wine await us at an excellent restaurant in the historic center.
- Afterwards, we will head back to our hotel to get some rest.
- In the evening we can go out for a walk or a drink; Athens has a lot of wonderful small bars to offer!
- Overnight stay at our hotel in Athens.
- Today’s destination is the Athenian Riviera, stretching from Piraeus to the scenic Sounio. The blue coastline awaits us.
- First stop is Cape Sounio and the exquisite classical temple of Poseidon.
- After Sounio, on our way back to Athens, a short stop at the small wooded peninsula of Lemos Vouliagmenis to take commemorative photos.
- A surprise treat by the sea at a luxurious cafeteria in Lemos Vouliagmenis.
- Next destination on our way back to Athens, is the Flisvos Marina, in Palaio Faliro, the small harbor close to the center of Athens.
- A light Mediterranean seafood meal and a glass of ouzo awaiting us at a modern restaurant next to the sea on the Flisvos Marina.
- Back to our hotel to get some rest.
- Free evening...Emelia proposes a night out for a drink or dinner; The city center awaits you full of vitality!
- Second overnight stay at our hotel in Athens.
- End of our two days tour of Athens.
€499 / Person - All Included
€399 / Person - Without Accommodation
For early booking (30 days before)
DISCOUNT €50 / person
Press here to see what price includes