- Our first day in Athens begins at 11 o'clock in the morning, by taking a walk through its historic center.
- Starting our stroll, we warmly welcome you with a delicious sweet treat in an old pastry shop in Plaka.
- Afterwards, we will introduce you to Pnyka and the idyllic hills of Athens, the hill of the Muses and the hill of the Nymphs.
- At the end of our stroll, a dselicious meal and a glass of wine await us at an excellent traditional restaurant in Philopappou.
- Back to our hotel, so that we can get some rest.
- In the evening we will guide you trough the nightlife of the city; Athens has a lot of wonderful small bars to offer!
- Overnight stay at our hotel in Athens.
- Today will be a day full of emotions, as we are going to visit Ancient Olympia, the holy place where the Olympic Games took place.
- Visit to Ancient Olympia (guided tour).
- Subsequently, we will be paying a visit to the Museum of Ancient Olympia.
- We return to modern times with a visit to an enchanting agrotourism farm of the area, where we will be having a Mediterranean lunch.
- In the afternoon, after an authentic Greek experience in the farm, we depart for Athens.
- After our return to Athens, we are free in the evening to get some rest or take a walk in one of the vibrant and joyful neighborhoods of the city.
- Second overnight stay at our hotel in Athens.
- Today in the morning, we will get the chance to marvel at all the monuments of the Sacred Rock of the Acropolis from up close.
- Next, comes the impressive modern Acropolis Museum, where we will be guided through all its exhibits.
- A surprise treat at the cafeteria of the Museum at the end of the guided tour.
- Now, it's time to take a walk together through the historic center and enjoy all the delights of Athens.
- We will explore the heart of the old city, the narrow streets of Plaka, Thissio and Monastiraki.
- Afterwards, a surprise sea food lunch and a glass of ouzo await us next to the sea, on a small cosmopolitan harbor close to Athens.
- We head back to our hotel and get some rest.
- The evening is free to go for a walk or have a drink in the lively neighborhoods of Athens. If you feel like it, we can accompany you!
- Third overnight stay at our hotel in Athens.
€779 / Person - All Included
€629 / Person - Without Accommodation
For early booking (30 days before)
DISCOUNT €50 / person
Press here to see what price includes