- On our first day in Athens we will be talking a walk through its historic center
- Today we will introduce you to the city's unique atmosphere, before you are exposed to its most grandiose monuments
- At the end of our walk, you will enjoy a delicious sweet treat in an old pastry shop in Plaka
- Afterwards, we will head back to the hotel to get some rest.
- In the evening you will get to enjoy a special dinner.
- Overnight stay at our hotel in Athens
- Today we will get the chance to marvel at all the monuments of the Sacred Rock of the Acropolis from up close.
- Next comes the impressive modern Acropolis Museum.
- After a surprise treat at the café of the Acropolis Museum, we will be guided through all the exhibits of the Museum.
- Afterwards, we get back to our hotel, so that we can get some rest.
- Dinner at an exquisite restaurant, which has been carefully selected by Emelia
- Second overnight stay at our hotel in Athens
- Today’s destination is the area of Ceramicus, where we will visit the ancient cemetery and the potters’ workshops.
- Escorted by our experienced tour guide we will walk along this ancient magical area surrounded by ancient monuments
- Next, a surprise light-lunch next to the sea, on the Flisvos Marina, the small harbor close to the center of Athens.
- Back to our hotel, so that we can get some rest
- In the evening we can go out for a walk or a drink; Athens has a lot of wonderful small bars to offer!
- Third overnight stay at our hotel in Athens.
- Departure from Athens in the morning
- After a brief stop at the famous Corinth Canal, we depart for Epidaurus
- Visit to Epidaurus (guided tour)
- Afterwards, a surprise lunch with a strong flavour of Ancient Greece awaiting us in a small village
- Next stop is Nafplio, the former capital of Greece
- Arrival at our hotel, situated in the heart of the Old Town
- In the afternoon, we will take a unique tour by riding on the open-style train carriages of the town
- And then, we will be treating you some delicious loukoumades with honey, the famous desert of Nafplio
- In the evening, we will stroll through the cobblestone alleys of the romantic Old Town, go shopping or have a drink
- Overnight stay at our elegant hotel in Nafplio
- Today we will be visiting Ancient Olympia, the holy place where the Olympic Games took place
- Visit to Ancient Olympia (guided tour)
- Subsequently, we will pay a visit to the Museum of Ancient Olympia
- We return to modern times with a visit to Magna Grecia Farms, where we will be having a Mediterranean lunch
- Departure for our hotel in Nafplio
- In the evening, we can walk around the harbour of the town, to marvel at the medieval castle of Bourgi, lit up at night
- Second overnight stay at our hotel in Nafplio
- After breakfast, we get to visit Palamidi, the fortress of the town, with its Venetian architecture and its 999 steps
- Leaving Nafplio behind, we head for the "rich in gold" Mycenae, the kingdom of Agamemnon
- Visit to Mycenae (guided tour)
- Our next destination is Ancient Nemea
- Visit to a fine winery, where we can buy the wine Agiorgitiko, the most celebrated red variety of the Peloponnese
- Lunch at a traditional restaurant of the area
- Return to Athens
€1,590 / Person - All Included
For early booking (30 days before)
DISCOUNT €100 / person
Press here to see what price includes
27/08/2018 - 1/9/2018