Our packages' price includes the following:
- Transportation to and from the airport or to and from your hotel.
- Overnight stays at 4 star cozy hotels.
- Breakfast at the hotels.
- One meal per day at specific traditional restaurants.
- A cup of coffee and a sweet or ice cream or yogurt every day.
- Gourmet local products to taste while you are en route to your destination.
- Free entrance to museums and monuments.
- Experienced guides to historical and archaeological sites.
- A philologist accompanying you on your cultural trip.
- A welcome gift.
- An art-inspired gift upon the completion of your tour.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS
If you agree to the terms and wish to partake in the journey, please let us know via the contact form. Within the next days, you will have to deposit 25% of the total amount to the deposit account of EMELIA.
As soon as the deposit is made, you will receive an e-mail confirming the booking. The remaining amount must be paid 20 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, again via bank transfer.
Given that every aspect of the journey is planned meticulously, cancellations take a heavy toll on our financial planning. However, because we here at EMELIA have the utmost respect for our visitors, we’ve chosen the following cancellation policy:
- Should you cancel 60-90days prior to arrival date,50%of the amount you’ve deposited will be refunded
- Should you cancel 30-60 days prior to arrival date,30% of the amount you’ve deposited will be refunded
- Should you cancel 0-30 days prior to arrival date, the amount you’ve deposited is not refundable
There are two ways to make your payments for the tour you've chosen:
- By payment to the following bank account of EMELIA HISTORY TRAVEL ΙΒΑΝ GR63 0110 3330 0000 3330 0253 805, National Bank of Greece
- Via PayPal